Building & Maintenance Committee: 10 Mar 2013
Minutes of the Building and Maintenance Committee
10 March 2013
In Attendance: Andrew Granias, chair; Dale Deines; Kristine Granias
- A thorough inventory of maintenance issues was detailed and a list of priorities were compiled to present to the B.C. at the meeting on 3/17/13.
- The priorities were drawn up with consideration for:
- Long term structural maintenance
- Creating a welcoming and hospitable space for the laity, staff and visitors
- Goals are to use our building space for the best and highest purposes possible and to generate income to support our church and it’s mission.
- To do this we need to:
- Draw up rental/usage agreements with people and groups using our building. We have contacted the ECM for templates and guidance.
- Discover who is currently using the building and obtain contact information. Dale will put this document together with volunteers from the B.C.